Fire protection concept: Bauklimatik GmbH from Vienna
Fire protection, security and risk management encompasses many disciplines. We offer you a path through the complex areas, legal requirements and applicable standards. We support you in the integration of more optimised fire protection measures and quality assurance for your economic optimisation. We do not simply create fire protection concepts, but also check the course of processing of building physics (OIB Guideline 5 and Guideline 6) and when planning the technical building equipment compliance with the requirements of OIB Guideline 2, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 (fire protection).
Fire protection advice
We developed a new product as fire protection advice for building physics. This serves as a vote by the OIB Guidelines 2 (serial number), OIB Guideline 5 (Sound insulation) and OIB guideline 6.
The following services are included:
- Checking of all the necessary structures for the physical evidence for sound insulation and thermal protection, according to the applicable regulations
- Testing and building physics coordination of all required superstructures with the fire protection experts from the MS Brandschutz Ingenieurbüro GmbH
The following procedures are given as examples:
- Classification of the building class
- Optimisation and definition of structural fire protection
- Optimisation and definition of the plant technology fire protection, if necessary
- Pressure ventilation
- Fire service elevator
- Fixed fire water systems
- Compilation of the requirement on a document for fire protection, sound insulation, thermal insulation, component properties, etc.
- Corporate and legal declaration of compliance with the statutory minimum requirements, in particular the building regulations and the applicable guidelines
Coordination with the authority (MA37BB) on the meeting days will be charged at cost.
Our offer includes agreements via phone (if possible).